Saturday, January 10, 2009

On Task!

I'm swamped with work, hence the lack of posts.  With heaps of stuff piling up and deadlines bearing down, the last thing I need is to find out about this...



Crayon Physics Deluxe from Petri Purho on Vimeo.

It looks awesome and like it would eat hours of my life.  Using every shred of my self control, I have not downloaded it. (yet)  If you do, please let me know how it is.

[Ed. Note: This game does not currently support Macs. The site says that a Mac version is coming out when they are done with the PC version, but that they "aren't making any promises."   If you use a Mac, or are sympathetic to those of us that do, please head over the their website and leave a comment. The more people ask for it, the more likely it is to actually be made]

Thanks to Brian for the link.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Your self-control is in vain!

Doesn't support Mac.

:(

Michael McDevitt said...

Lame.

I'll make a note of it on the post.

Also, please go leave them a comment if you haven't already.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I hijacked someone's evening and downloaded the demo onto a PC. It is fabulous. SO GOOD.

(as an aside, my word verification is "bustring"; I can't decide if I think that is some kind of strange sex toy or something involving public transit)

Cecily said...

My roommate has a PC and I have a tablet. I haven't yet, but am about to, waste a lot of time on this. Thanks a lot McDevitt!

http://www.vimeo.com/2778083

Cecily said...

All right, I have logged some wasted hours on this and updated my planner to include never accomplishing anything else ever. I look forward especially to this evening, when I buy the actual game and can use Ropes and Rockets and Hinges.

I may never leave my house again.