Sunday, November 16, 2008

It takes all kinds.

Sometimes, I like to hit the 'Next Blog' button and see what Blogger tosses my way.  I suppose that the voyeur in me loves the candid slice of some stranger's enthusiasm.  Many are downright silly or banal, but some take me by surprise.

Here's a few that caught my eye today.


That's right.  "This is a diary of Heavy Haulage, Crane and Plant photos from the UK and Europe."  Pretty interesting stuff when you think about it.




This is like Alexander Calder's successful Scandinavian nephew.  I suppose they are mock-ups of design ideas, but I can't help but see them as Modernist offices for bizarre, little wire creatures.




This blog appears to be devoted to the conception, execution, and subsequent floral-wallpapering of a semi-industrial bench.  Whoever is behind this bench is doing a very thorough job. 

I could go on, but it is a lovely day in Seattle, and each lovely day could very well be the last, so out I go.

Give the 'Next Blog' button a try sometime.  At the very least you'll get to see somebody's adorable kids/dogs/cats/knitting/friends.  Or better yet, just go get your friends' kids to knit a suit that will strap together a dog and a cat.

Or something. 

No comments: